Hardscape Design Services in Marietta, GA
Hardscaping: the permanent or semi-permanent elements that make up your outdoor living areas and add value and functionality to your property.
Whether you need additional entertainment space for your gatherings, a place to enjoy the outdoors, or perhaps you need a section of your property leveled off with a retaining wall to create a safe play area for the little ones, Green Landscaping can help. We are the most dependable and professional hardscape contractors in Marietta, GA that can accommodate your needs.
We specialize in everything hardscaping. There is criteria to consider when adding hardscaping features to your property. Here are the most important ones:
- Consider the entire landscape, not just the area you are considering. Once a hardscaping feature is constructed, it may be difficult or even impossible to relocate. We can discuss the functionality of the space as it relates to your needs, lifestyle, the surrounding areas of your property and any other future projects you may want to add.
- Drainage, drainage, drainage. Many people underestimate the issues that water creates if not carefully planned for. Whether you’re considering a retaining wall, want a large paver patio, or simply a stone walkway, drainage requirements are crucial in order to eliminate future headaches and unnecessary expense. Understanding how hardscaping surfaces will affect your landscape is crucial. We carefully consider all aspects of drainage during your free consultation.
- What’s your style? There are many options when it comes to adding hardscaping. Our Marietta hardscape design team will work with you to determine the appropriate style for your particular interests, the architecture of your home and surrounding landscape, and make recommendations for you to consider.
Green Landscaping provides all your hardscaping needs, including:
- All types of retaining walls (block, rock, brick, concrete, wood, etc.)
- Patios (paver, natural rock, concrete, tile, granite, etc.)
- Walkways (gravel, concrete, paver, flagstone, etc.)
- Fireplaces and fire pits (block, natural rock, pre-formed block kits)
- Dry creek beds/boulder installation
- Pondless Waterfalls
- And more!
Call us at (770) 366-8443 to discuss your ideas with the best hardscape contractors in Marietta, GA. Let’s begin the process of transforming and adding beauty and value to your property!